Much like meditation, beading calms the mind. It's a sort of relaxing patterning which is intuitive, almost like the beads choose each other. When the designs speak to you, the connection becomes complete.
Are you tired of hiding your unique personality behind replicas? Instead choose one-of-a-kind designs that are as unique as you are! 98% of Gems from Paradise designs are created so that no two are alike. The other 2% are limited runs of no more than two dozen pieces, like a few Swarovski Christmas designs which I'm asked for time and time again. The Clear Crystal Trees are one example of these and even then I offer variety in different ways.
The Beads and Baubles Collection is the style of jewellery that I have created for years and is being brought back by demand. Watch for work in other mediums to be released later in 2019. For now enjoy the Beads & Baubles "Collection" while it is still available. The key to remember is that 98% of my designs, even my beaded ones, are one-of-a-kind, so once they're gone, they're gone!