Wild Thing, I think I love you!
The feature fabric on this fun crossbody bag is a sleek faux fur leopard print - it feels amazing! Paired with black cork* (which looks more like charcoal irl) on the accent corners, gusset and sturdy adjustable strap, the design is further enhanced with the warm tones of the 'antique brass' hardware on the zipper and strap swivel hooks.
This crossbody bag may be small but there's a ton of storage, making it easy to stay organized - there's a zipper pocket with a cork overlay on the front and a slip pocket with magnetic snap closure on the back plus six card slots, a cash slot, another zipper pocket and a divided slip pocket on the interior.
You can wear this as a shoulder bag or a crossbody bag - the strap adjusts from 32" up to 57".
* Please read the details about cork fabric below.
Fabrics: Faux fur, Portuguese cork fabric and 100% cotton as well as interfacings.
Approx. 8" tall, 10" wide, 2" deep.
Strap length at longest: 57"; at shortest: 32".
Pattern by: ENDesigns
This handmade artisan handbag is an original handcrafted just.a.tad accessories, one-of-a-kind design sold by Gems from Paradise Inc. A percentage of the profits from this sale will be donated to The Red Door Shelter.
Spot clean only – use very gentle detergent and a soft cloth; do not put in washing machine or dryer. CAUTION: If you choose to use an iron to remove any creases from the cotton fabric, be very careful to not touch the cork or faux fur as heat will damage them.
Information about Cork Fabric:
The cork fabric used on this bag is imported from Portugal and is real cork fused to a soft, flexible cotton woven fabric backing. Per the importer: this cork is a natural, sustainable, vegan, PETA approved, eco friendly product from Portugal. It is Touch Pro and upholstery grade quality. It has been treated with Scotchgard, UV and abrasion protectants. It can be wiped clean with a soft cloth and a weak soapy solution.
Important Notes about Cork Fabric:
- Because of the nature of cork, coming from a natural wood source, the surface is pitted with small holes and cracks. This is part of the appearance and natural quality.
- When folded, cork can sometimes have small superficial cracks that do not go through the fabric backing and do not affect the structural integrity of the project.
- Dark and bright colored dyes can sometimes rub or wear off on sharp corners, such as boxed or darted corners at the bottom of bags or folded edges.
- You cannot iron cork as the heat will damage the glues used in making the cork fabric.
Expect normal wear and tear with use, especially on corners.
All prices include FREE SHIPPING on sub-totals over $100.00 (flat shipping fee of $15.00 otherwise) via Canada Post Standard within Canada and the United States. Please contact us for international shipping rates or for other shipping methods. All customs and duties fees are YOUR responsibility. All sales are final, as per our Returns & Exchange Policy.